I HAVE THE ANSWERS

 What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic? 

-In my opinion, I think the hardest part for me would be not being able to ask my teachers in person for there help and some times I have trouble submitting things. 

What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

-The thing I most enjoy from doing school in the pandemic is being able to play video games in between classes. 

What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

-My goals for this course would be to get better at spelling and grammar. Also, I would like to pass this class as well.

What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

-one habit that I need to stop is procrastination because It is really holding me back.

What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

- If I continue to do my work and stop procrastinating I sure I will end up with an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS SYMBOLIC

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

Essay for The Right to Our Opinion