PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1 and #2

   




   I am going to pick out 5 entrys from my journal and type them out here because I`m in a typing mood.


#1 September 17

topic: something that requires skill

    something I love to do is play "Tom clansy`s rainbow six siege". This video game requires actual skill and good reaction time not like other shooter games. Each operator has different ability and you have to work as a team to do the objective which can be secure the hostage, plant or defuse the bomb, or secure the area or you can just kill the whole enemy team which is 5 people. This game is hard at first for bengainners but as you learn how to play it, it is still hard since you end up facing other skill players. The only was I could give tips is just put in lots of time to practice and just learn from mistakes. I` ve put in 100+ hours into that game but I`m still not that great. But I think it is a great skillful game.

#2 September 25
topic: what are some things in life to take slow?
     There are many Things in Life worth taking slow like food, or spending time with close friends making experiences with them, putting time in your work so it looks good, etc. But Im going to talk about why food is worth taking slow in both consumption and making. You don't want to rush when making food or else it turns out to be bad making you not happy. Also when it comes to eating food some times its worth taking it slow just to enjoy the flavors of the food in your mouth and just to really savor it but that's pretty much it.

#3 October 1
topic: are can words be "bad"?
 I agree that words can`t be bad just the way some people use them. The common "bad" words were know can be used for different reasons. People just dub sum words bad even though they don`t really have any real meaning, they just say its taboo. For example "Fuck" (oh no I said it :( ha) It doesn`t have a real meaning it is just taboo to say it for some reason. Some people use it to try to offend others and some people use it out of frustration to relive their pent up anger. I do this sometimes because I belive saying something taboo is a bit thrilling and makes you feel a bit better.

#4 October 5
    topic: symbolism or metaphors in a song.
    Instead of the song recommended I chose "Always running by Kevin Sherwood and sung by Malukah." I really like this song it also has some metaphors and symbols in it. "I`m running from the something that I`m coming from becoming one" and "I`m letting go of all I Know" means that they are slowly becoming the thing they are trying to avoid but it is taking over them making them forget what they were . "Everyone becomes anonymous all their faces seem the same" and " descending into our own nightmare, from this twisted fantisy", This part shows that the person has became more apart of the thing they were running from and now they are taken over thinking it is all just a bad dream.  I would recommend this song to you just to have a listen!

#5 October 7
topic: you see a spider walking across the floor what do you do?
    Depending on the type of spider my actions will differ. If it was a delay one try to kill it, if its a chill one let it be. It also depends If  i`m board or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS SYMBOLIC

Essay for The Right to Our Opinion

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021