Pages from my Journal 4

  This will be some of my journey entries 

I will be typing them though


See the source image

    #1 Making fun of my lunch Nov 10

If someone were to make fun of my lunch I would not really care for it too much since I`m the one who likes it and enjoys it. If I want to eat the food I like then let me eat it who are you to tell me what and what not to eat. If they cared so much and what I ate they should make me lunch themselves if that's what they want.


#2 Zombie Apocolypse  Nov 17

If it were the case of a zombie apocalypse and I were to know months in advance then I would find a bunker and stockpile food and supplies and good fortification to prepare to defend it. Then find a way to get some guns and lots of ammo for them to hold back the undead. I would also get a sharp and durable melee weapon because ammo won't last forever. Then I would get some friends of mine to help out. And last I would train months in advance to get fit enough to outrun the zombies. 


#3 First impression Nov 18

First impressions are what new people base you off. Like if you are a jerk when you met someone for the first time they will always remember you were a jerk no matter what. To make a good first impression is you have to be yourself and add a little bit of formality to it so you can be more respected i guess. Then after that show them how you actually are when you get comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS SYMBOLIC

Essay for The Right to Our Opinion

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021